Yesterday I was able to sit back (for the most part) and enjoy the day. Being observant of my surroundings, I became mindful of how thankful I am for a few things, like:
- great in-laws that I get along with
- a brother-in-law that is quite helpful and enjoys being with his nephews
- making it a family tradition to have homemade pasta every Christmas
- Rob’s Italian heritage, which enables us to have that homemade pasta
- a nice home to be able to host holidays
- 2 healthy boys that have such a sweet heart and I really appreciate when they “show” it
I know there are many other blessings in my life, but those are the ones that came to mind tonight.