Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cup of shredded or diced chicken
1 cup Ranch Dressing
3/4 cup red hot sauce (Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce)
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing and red hot sauce together.
3. Add in shredded chicken.
4. Place mixture in pie pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for another 20 minutes until nice and hot and bubbly.
6. Serve with tortilla chips.