Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix (use directions on box)
5 Butterfinger candy bars
1 jar caramel ice cream topping
1. Use cake box instructions for the 13×9 inch pan.
2. After cake bakes, punch holes with a straw in the cake.
3. While cake is baking grind Butterfingers up in food processor or break up in package before opening.
4. Pour 1 1/2 cups of caramel over the top making sure some of it sinks in the holes.
5. Sprinkle on 1/2 of the Butterfinger mix over the cake.
6. Spread the cool whip topping on the top, and then sprinkle the rest of the Butterfinger.
7. Drizzle more caramel and chocolate syrup all over.
8. Cover with pan top or foil, making sure not to have it touch the pretty topping.
~Adapted from Big Oven