Prep Time: 5 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 2 hours minimum
1 1/2 lbs green seedless grapes
1 1/2 lbs red seedless grapes
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Wash and remove grapes from bunch. Be sure to get little stem pieces off
2. Dry the grapes.
3. Blend together other salad ingredients
4. Fold in grapes carefully, stir until well mixed.
5. To make the topping, mix together brown sugar and pecans.
6. Refrigerate salad until ready to serve, but do not add topping yet.
7. When ready to serve, remove salad and stir.
8. Spread topping over the top of the salad evenly.