Jalapeno Popper Dip
My husband’s reaction to this recipe was “where has then been all my life?!?!”
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
2 cup mayonnaise
2 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies, drained
8 oz canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Serve with tortilla chips, fritos, wheat thins, triscuits
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare baking dish by spraying non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth using mixer.
3. Drain the green chilies and jalapenos before adding. I sit them top up on a paper towel to drain.
Add in green chilies, jalapeno peppers, and Mexican and mozzarella cheeses. Spoon this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
4. Mix together the Panko and parmesan cheese and sprinkle it over the cream cheese mixture.
5. Spray the Panko and parmesan with a quick spray of non-stick cooking spray.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and the topping is lightly browned.
~Adapted from Food.com