A fellow ALWB blogger, Carol Marks, has nominated me for The Liebster Award. Thanks so much, Carol!
Now I get to answer the 11 questions, she asked. So here goes…
1. Are you a cat or dog person?
I am a dog person, no doubt. I don’t mind cats except that they jump up on everything and that just stresses me out.
2. What was the most controversial thing you have ever blogged about?
I don’t talk politics and I don’t share a lot of my private life…So when I try to think about the most controversial thing I’ve blogged about I’m having a hard time coming up with a good answer.
3. Tell us about your first real paying job.
My first job was at Braum’s. It took me going back 3-4 times, to finally get hired. I loved working at Braum’s, in fact, I worked there my junior and senior year in high school and even went back in the summers to work after going away to college.
4. What were the last three items you starred in your Twitter feed?
*My life is from and for God alone. Without him, I am nothing.
*BREAKING: If Saban goes to Texas, Bama to change fight song to “All My Ex’s Live In Texas”
*Okay Auburn, now go on and win a National Championship. #keepitinthestate
5. What was the first book you remember reading?
Not sure I remember a specific book. However, I remember reading tons of the Little Golden Books. Heck for 79 cents, who wouldn’t love them!
6. If you could hang out with a famous person for one full day, who would it be and why and what would you do?
I would like to hang out with George W. Bush on his ranch. Just seeing what a day in his life is like.
7. If you could go back in time and warn your younger self about ONE thing, what would it be and why?
I would tell myself in high school to not be so stubborn. Explore different careers. There are so many options out there. Go out and find your true passion.
8. What is your super power?
Ability to carry on 2 conversations at once…drives me husband crazy! I can be having an in depth conversation with him, while answering questions by one of my kids without skipping a beat.
10. Where, in your house, do you sit and blog?
I sit in my Lazy Boy Recliner in the living room, usually when I’m blogging.
11. Spicy or Sweet?
Oh that is difficult! I’d have to say though that I’d rather have my food spicy!
In order to accept a Liebster Award, here’s how it works:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3,000 followers. Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
5. Inform them of their nomination.
Awesome. So here are my 11 questions for the people I nominate:
1. Best way to travel; car, boat, train?
2. Favorite restaurant?
3. What is one odd thing most people don’t know about you?
4. Where is the weirdest place you’ve fallen asleep?
5. Where do you want to retire one day?
6. Favorite food?
7. What’s something your significant other does that drives you up the wall?
8. What is your best childhood memory?
9. What store could you max your credit card out?
10. Chocolate or vanilla?
11. When you were a child what did you dream of about being an adult that has come true?