I saw this meme over at Susie’s. Since I haven’t been absent from my little place here I figured this might be something fun to do and to let you know I’m still here. Like Stacy, I like the usual Chili’s, Red Lobster, etc, but I decided to do unique restaurants. These aren’t in any particular order just in the order that I think of.
1. Dante’s Down the Hatch in Atlanta. Fondue, very romantic, great jazz music, one of the most unique places you’ll ever go to.
2. Niffer’s Place in Auburn. Good food, good service, unique atmosphere, great burgers.
3. Durango’s Restaurant in Auburn. Well, for Mexican food in Alabama it’s pretty darn good.
4. Abuelo’s in Texas. THE best Mexican food you’ll have outside of Mexico itself.
5. J. Williams in Auburn. Although it is now closed it was some of the best food I’ve ever put into my mouth. I was so sad to see it close and even more sad to see the building that it was in (which was quite historical) was torn down.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you do this meme, let me know. I’ll drop by.