1. My plans this summer include everything I put on this list.
2. The best summer I ever had was…
Well, for this one I couldn’t just finish the sentence. I have to say that my summers growing up were always so much fun. Being an independent “only child”, when I wasn’t busy going to camp or College for kids or volunteering at the local hospital, I enjoyed watching old re-runs, riding my bike to friends’ houses, going on trips with my Granddad and Grandmother, going for a drive while eating Braum’s ice cream.
But probably more favorite than all of those was my first summer here in Auburn. I know it was really stressful in many ways, but I tend to forget that, because it’s over-shadowed by wonderful memories of Rob and I hanging out and going to the beach.
3. Summer is for relaxing, playing “catch-up”, hanging out with friends and family, and traveling.
4. My favorite summer food is watermelon, strawberry shortcake, and banana puddin’. I first thought of ice cream, but I eat that year round, so I didn’t think it should be my answer.
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with an ice cold lemonade.
6. My summer uniform consists of t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops.
7. The best thing about summer is having downtime. Not worrying (as much) about running the kids to this practice or that game.