31. What causes you to feel completely overwhelmed? How do you respond? What tools do you use to stay organized?
I’m easily stressed, especially now that I have a job that isn’t stressful. Depending on why I’m stressed determines how I react. Most of the time the stress consumes me. It’s all I can think about, but just like Sara said instead of being overwhelmed with the stress or the problem, I should concentrate on God and prayer. I’m going to work on that. I live by a to-do list.
32. What’s something sweet and surprising your husband has done for you?
Rob does sweet things for me. I love surprises and it doesn’t even have to be a big thing. I loved one time he brought me a big candy bar. gaminator code Totally made my day. I love the thought and I love chocolate. 🙂
33. How do you hand arguments with your husband?
We don’t hardly ever argue, but when we do we usually have the time we stay in different rooms, give silent treatment, sometimes a “sorry,” and then we go on like nothing happened. This only occurs a couple times a year.
34. How do you welcome your husband home when he has been out of town or away on business? gaminator bónusz kód Do you show him a lot of love or just his to-do list?
Rob hardly ever gone for extended periods of time, but when he is I greet him with a hug and kiss, sometimes a home-cooked meal.
35. Have you ever tried to learn a new skill? What happened?
I’m always trying new things. One thing I’ve tried and had put off was knitting. tml sportfogadás I watched videos and tried to work along with it. It just didn’t work. I’ll pick it back up and try again some day.